Sunday, October 3, 2010

Memorial Card

I had a hard time getting up today and I was so exhausted and just drained. I am really feeling for my poor ds he misses his Charlie so much and I don't know how to make his pain go away. I can only hold him and say comforting words but at the end I know he's upset :(
This simple but exactly perfect for my dd's personality (IMO) card was made for her friends and relatives that came to the funeral on Saturday and for the ceremony that will take place at school sometime this week.
I have to give a huge Thanks to Evelio my friends dad for putting them on the press for me. Ro you know we love you like family it's been about 17 yrs we've known you and I am so grateful :) Tyou Tyou




For everyone that has contributed to her fund. I Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I greatly appreciate it, it's a great help for our family right now :|
I will leave Charlies Memorial Fund up until the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment