Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Charlie what can I say that' hasn't already been said, I miss you , I love you and I hate that today brings me so much sorrow and I don't know why. I just want to crawl into bed and not think of anything I want a blank mind today, I will get through it but not sure how just yet... My heart is missing you so much today :<

A poem to share :/
My mom, she tells a lot of lies, she never did before,
but from now until she dies, she'll tell a whole lot more.

Ask my mom how she is and because she can't explain,
she will tell a little lie because she can't describe the pain.

Ask my mom how she is, she'll say, "I'm alright"
If that's the truth then tell me, why does she cry each night?

Ask my mom how she is, she seems to cope so well,
she doesn't have a choice you see nor the strength to yell.

Ask my mom how she is, "I'm fine, I'm well, I'm coping,"
For God's sake mom, just tell the truth, just say your heart is broken.

She'll love me all her life, I loved her all of mine,
But if you ask her how she is, she'll lie and say she's fine.

I am here in heaven, I cannot hug from here,
If she lies to you don't listen, hug her and hold her near.

On the day we meet again I'll smile and I'll be bold,
I'll say, "You're lucky to get in here, Mom, with all the lies you told!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I stumbled upon your blog via your other blog.. Your story touched me, i'm so sorry for your loss.. I can't imagine what you must feel as you share with the world about your lovely daughter. I really hope her memoirs help bring you some form of peace within your heart. Officially following you. Such a heartfelt page. I have two little ones and can say you are truly strong for holding on and sharing your story.. TY..I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ ...Will stop in frequently to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the post, and if it weren't for my little one sleeping next to me id so be crying out loud. sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete