Sunday, October 17, 2010

Charlie yesterday I read some very hurtful and disturbing things on your Facebook acct. I thought about taking it down but then I came to my senses and decided I'd contact the people that had posted the things that bothered me so much. They were actually very nice and understanding. I know they were your friends you had met through IOL so they knew that hurtful side of you, the pain and darkness that you felt because they to have felt it.
I know you hid a lot from people you were so private and I know you'd be so upset with me right now but I need to express myself and you can make that face and talk to me sternly some other time, yeah I can so see you doing that to me right now!!
Anyway I just needed you to know that I love you and I don't mind letting someone know they were wrong especially when it comes to you and everything is just so RAW. I hope that someone will return the favor for me one day.
I did update your FB btw changed your profile pic and your info.
I wanted to tell you about this crazy spur of the moment thing I did the other day.
I broke down in the Verizon store. I went in to disconnect your cell phone and when they asked me for your phone # I couldn't hold it together. Yeah I'm sure people that WTF is wrong w/that lady but I kinda took your lead and thought who cares what they think b/c you were always that person who siad F-them if they don't like it. I know that you'd be right beside me rubbing my back or coming up behind me to give me a squeeze if you were still here. I just want you to know that I did record your vm message ♥ U and I know where you got that idea from... I love you baby girl and I hope your @ peace.. maybe one day I will be to :|

No comments:

Post a Comment